Friday, November 7, 2014

Fully Depending on God to provide

One of the many reasons this blog is called victorious living through the trials is because when my dependence is on God and God alone I come out victorious through the trials and tribulations that this life gives us. Whether you are Christian or not, a believer or a non believer we all face different trials and tribulations. Matter of fact, God promised us that we would have trials but he also promised that he will see us through these trials, His righteous hand will help us and guide us and keep us from the enemy.

I just experienced a major breakthrough all because I chose to put myself aside and fully trust God with my finances. I wish I could trust Him with my health the way I do with my finances but I pray that one day soon I will. As for now Ill share the struggle and the victory found in Him and Him alone!

Wednesday of this week we met for bible study and a lot has been happening but that day I had a doctors appointment for a massage I had scheduled and I had to leave early so I can make it to bible study on time because I have now been chosen to be a greeter of the church God has blessed me to be a part of it which means I must be there early and on time in order to accomplish my position (job) given there and honor God by always being with a smile and on time.

Long story short, the message our Pastor was teaching on was about giving all of our love to God and dwelling in His love and also giving him all of our time, talents and treasures. Great, great message. Time = my time with God, for God, my time doing other things, how much time am I really giving him. My Talents = Am I using my talents to honor God, am I using my talents for Him or for Me? and my treasures.. What do we treasure here on earth? I would say for me I probably treasure money because I need it to pay bills and so many other things. But it was revealed to me that I MUST TRUST God like I used to with my finances. It's been 3 weeks since I last tithed and a lot has been going on. I am firm believer that God will provide for us ALL of our needs. He provides for the birds and fish how will he not provide for you and me? His most priced and precious possession = US!

So with that said of course I was tested and guess what? I passed with flying colors! All glory to God almighty!!! I got paid yesterday from my job just enough to pay my tithes (past due and this paychecks) and only half of my rent which was due yesterday. So of course God put it in my heart after double checking with one of the elders from our church and he said, well you heard the message last night and you know what God is saying. Guys! This is the only place in the bible that God says to test Him! So I did! & Guess what? God showed up and showed out! I am beyond grateful and thankful! We serve an awesome and almighty God! So in obedience, when I went on my lunch break I went straight to the bank to take out my tithes and a little more. I was a bit worried but not really because at that moments I decided to trust him. Knowing that He will provide that He will make a way!

Went to a presentation for a course last night called Landmark, and it was such a wonderful experience. I needed $150 to sign up which I had cash in my wallet but it is my tithes so I respected it and created a new possibility for myself that I will raise the $150 by this Sunday! This morning I wake up and I get a notification on my phone about having some extra money in my bank account and I couldn't believe it so rushed to check what it was and I don't know why or how but I got a direct deposit from Broward College for $300+ I could not believe it!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have my full amount to pay my rent and money left over to pay my other bills, the money for the course and fully pay my tithes! I am beyond grateful! Thank you God for showing up and showing out like you always do, thank you for being my provider!

No comments:

Post a Comment