Saturday, November 22, 2014

I'm going to change the world

One moment at a time, One person at a time ❤️


Have you ever thought you can change the world? Has it ever crossed your mind that you do make a difference on earth and you can make it a positive or a negative difference all according to your thoughts, words or actions. Our thoughts dictate our actions which dictate our future if our thoughts are not aligned with God and His word then our actions and future will reflect that of this world. I am lucky enough to have chosen to know better and therefore do better. You see me up there all the way to the right? See my big smile? Along with these sisters in love & Christ we are going to change the world. For generations and the generations to come in Jesus name! 🙏❤️

It is pretty clear to me that I am born to go around the world and preach the gospel. I must tell everyone about the good news, however I also recognize that before that can take place there is alot of changing and growing that must be done in my part. I need to be seeking GOD wholeheartedly non-stop 24/7, that way I can truly be renewed and transformed into the butterfly He has called me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment