Saturday, February 25, 2017

The hurt within the pain


That sad weird moment when people judge you because they sadly don't understand you.

What can I say other then you haven't walked a mile in my shoes and I honestly don't want you to because I don't want you to experience the pain that I've gone through the pain that I have to deal with or the debilitating pain that I go through on a daily basis emotionally, mentally and physically. 

Just know that I love you and that although you don't understand why I do what I do it's not okay to judge me or mistreat me or treat me like I am any less than you because it hurts me, I am human and have feelings too and like it hurts you when I'm doing something that you think is hurting me, please know in a way it is helping me, but it actually hurts me when you don't understand how it is helping me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment