Sunday, June 25, 2017

Living on a Prayer ❤️




Because every now and then God hears my prayers and answers them. Yes I did pray to be able to photograph a Quinceanera because that was the first time I had a professional photoshoot and fell in love. So here I am 12 years later as God allows me to be a blessing to others and expand my gifts and talents for His glory as He allows to see me fit. #Thankful beyond words not for the money (because let's face it I don't make any) but for the passion and love that comes from doing this and sharing such special moments in your lives. My God is a gracious God. Grace is undeserved there's nothing that we could do or not do to earn it, it's something that comes from our Heavenly Father. If you learn to receive it you will learn to give it. Grace and Peace be unto you. 🙏🏼🎉😭 #GraciousLivingPhotos #GodsGrace #UndeservedFavor #GodIsGood #AnsweredPrayer #ForThrLoveOfGod #ForGodsGlory #QuincePhotographer #MiamiPhotographer #BrowardPhotographer #quinceañera #quincesmiami #quincesenmiami #quinceprimaveras #coralgables #miami #miamiquincephotographer #miamiblogger #faithfirst #christianphotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment